ecoFin Thruster 1 for FCS – size M double plug
colour: ocean blue
The world’s first fin made entirely with recycled waste from Indonesia! Approximately 100 bottle caps go into one set of ecoFins! We are very proud of our transparent supply chain which includes rubbish from Bali’s beaches. After the pre-sorting, it is sent to the recycling facilities in Java, where the recycled pellets are produced. The material refinement takes place in Australia with the best composite specialists on the continent. Together with professional injection moulders, we transform our magic OceanComposite into the final product. All, made in Australia!
Based on our Ocean Composite, the ecoFin offers ideal stiffness for all small to medium height waves and varied board types. We designed a solid flex in the base for controlled drive and a well responsive flex in the tip to accelerate your turns off the lip. And on top: the ecoFin is lighter than comparable fins on the market!
The ecoFin – a super light all-rounder with absolute strengths and great flex for surfers of all levels!
- made with post-consumer waste originating from Indonesia e.g Bali.
- reinforced with performance glass fibre
- transparent and sustainable supply chain
- significantly lighter than comparable models
- well-balanced template for quick response
- Solid base for controlled drive
- flat inside foils for stable manoeuvres
- responsive tip flex to accelerate your turns
- unique aesthetics